NEW IN; YELLOW Making Kit “Late Bloomer Mittens” - The naturally dyed version
KIT 3. Late Bloomer Mitt KIT - design by Kristin Ledgett
Comes in 6 colourways! The original yarn used in the Magazine is the lovely Lichen and Lace yarn from Canada. This Kit offers an all naturally dyed version in the same yarn weights.
The Kit contains:
- 1 colour of Silk Cloud (50 gr., 400 m of silky smooth softness)
- 1 colours of Organic Merino sport (100 gr, 300m with rustic and warm handle)
- Making Magazine No. 10 including pattern Late Bloomer Mittens en Gloed
- Bonus: Making Magazine contains over 15 creative patterns more!
- Added bonus: You will get artistic freedom to create your own variation on texture and to play with the density and marling effect that you like best, You will receive the about 100 m more Silk Cloud than is required for the pattern.
Click on the name of the colourway you would like to see!
Photo’s: Making Magazine and The Dutch Yarn Barn